Add easy to use chat support system to your Adobe Muse site with the help of Purechat widget and interact with your site visitors.
- Provide instant answers on your website and see visitor history.
- See who’s on your website in real-time and start a conversation.
- See chat metrics over time and track customer satisfaction.
Muse Version :
Muse CC 2015.1 or above
Works with desktop, Tablet and Phone
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla FireFox
- Internet Explorer
- Edge Browser
PureChat Widget for Adobe Muse
Install the widget:To install this widget in Muse double click the file you just download from the email sent by us. File Name is PureChat_widget_creativated.mulib. As soon as you double click on it It will be added to Library Panel In Muse. Library panel can be located from Windows > Library in Muse.
Before using the widget you need to need to sign up to Purechat and set up your chat box there.
How to set up in Muse
- Once you are done setting up in purechat dashboard drag and drop the widget from the library pane.
- Click on the blue circle at the right side top of it to open Widget Options panel.
- Enter the "PureChat Site ID" and Come outside the widget options panel.
- Now your widget is ready to use.
- Click on File > Preview page in browser and you will be able to see a prompt in the page to start a chat with you.
How to Find PureChat Site ID:
- Login to your purechat Dashboard
- Click on Account tab at the right side top.
- Click on Websites in the left hand sidebar.
- Click on Customize and you will be able to see the site ID in the address bar of your browser as shown below.
- At the same location you can customize the look and behavior of your chat box as well.