Give a nice look to your Muse created web pages when they are shared on Social sites like Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus. It is a free Adobe Muse widget. Check the tabs below for more details.
- Define the look of your Adobe Muse created pages when they are shared on social sites such as Facebook, Google+ or Twitter.
- Widget Automatically picks the Page Url and Page Title from Muse Page Properties.
- Let you add description and a Image for Preview
- Segmented option o Facebook and twitter
- Easy to use Free Adobe Muse Widget
Muse Version :
Muse CC 2015.1 or above
Works with desktop, Tablet and Phone
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla FireFox
- Internet Explorer
- Edge Browser
Click the link below to Download the widget.
Social Share Preview Widget
Install the widget:
To install this widget in Muse double click the file you just download from the email sent by us. File Name is Social Share Preview Widget_creativated.mulib. As soon as you double click on it It will be added to Library Panel In Muse. Library panel can be located from Windows > Library in Muse.
Before using the widget it is advised to register on Facebook Developer page and create an app ID for Website. Once Registered and you have created an App for website Keep a not of App id and Administrator ID.
How to Use:
- Once you have downloaded and installed the widget, drag and drop it from Library panel.
- If you are going to use the same image for all pages then you can simply place the widget in the master page. However if you want to give individual image and Description to each page then you need to set up the widget in each page.
- Once you place the widget in the page, click on the blue circle at the right side top to open the options panel.
These are the parameters that will be common in Facebook, google and Twitter.Once you expand common parameter section you will get 2 options.
- Description: Details entered in this parameter will become the description of the page once shared on Social Sites.
- Image: Click on add file button and select the image that you want to be used as Preview Image.
Facebook : Use images that are at least 1200 x 630 pixels for the best display on high resolution devices. At the minimum, you should use images that are 600 x 315 pixels to display link page posts with larger images. Images can be up to 8MB in size. Twitter:Images for this Card should be at least 280px in width, and at least 150px in height. Image must be less than 1MB in size.Facebook & Google Parameters: This options let you enter Facebook and Google+ related details.
- Type: By default this widget select the type as Website as this is for webpage only.
- Facebook App ID: Enter your Facebook App ID created in Facebook developer tool.
- Facebook Admin ID: Enter your Facebook Admin ID here.
Twitter Parameter:In this section you need to enter following twitter specific details.
- Site: You can either enter your twitter handle or site domain
- Creator: You need to enter your twitter handle here.
- Export as HTML
- Publish to Business Catalyst
- Upload to FTP Host
- Facebook: https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/sharing/
- Twitter : https://cards-dev.twitter.com/validator
In case you still face any issue leave a comment below or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org