With the help of Text Select Widget you can define the color formatting of the selected text on web page created by Adobe Muse. This is a Free Adobe Muse Widget. Please check the tabs below for more details.
- Define the color of the text when someone select the text
- Define the color if the selection area.
- Help in keeping the color theme of the site
Muse Version :
Muse CC 2015.1 or above
Works with desktop, Tablet and PhoneBrowsers:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla FireFox
- Internet Explorer
- Edge Browser
Click the link below to Download the widget
Text Selection Widget
Install the widget:
To install this widget in Muse double click the file you just download from the email sent by us. File Name is Text Selection Widget_creativated.mulib. As soon as you double click on it It will be added to Library Panel In Muse. Library panel can be located from Windows > Libraryin Muse.
- Once you are ready to use the widget in Adobe Muse open the page or master page in design mode, drag and drop this widget where ever you want to place it.
- Once widget is placed on the page open its options panel by clicking on the blue circle at the right side top of it.
- in the options panel you can decide 2 properties
- background color of selected text (click on the color palette and select the desired color.)
- text color of selected text (click on the color palette and select the desired color.)