Add a YouTube Video as background video of your Adobe Muse website. You can Mute the video and add a poster image in this widget.
This is a free Adobe Muse widget by creativated.com
Youtube BG video
Install the widget:
To install this widget in Muse double click the file you just download from the email sent by us. File Name is Youtube Background Video Widget_Creativated.mulib. As soon as you double click on it It will be added to Library Panel In Muse. Library panel can be located from Windows > Library in Muse.
How to Use:
Collect YouTube Video ID: Look for the video that you are going to use as the backgroung of your Muse page. To find the video id copy the text after v= in the address bar as shown below.
You will be using this video ID to link your widget with it.
Link YouTube Video with Widget:
- Drag and drop the widget in the corner of the page.
- Open Widget options panel by clicking on blue circle at the right side top.
- Paste the video ID you copied in the YouTube Video ID section.
- Click on “Add file” in case you want to add a place holder image for your video.
- Uncheck Mute in case you want your video to play sound as well.
- Preview your page by clicking FIle > Preview Page in Browser.
feel free to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org in case you face any issue with this widget.