Add a YouTube Subscriber button to your Adobe Muse created page. Check the Tabs below for more Details.
- Add a YouTube subscribe button to your Adobe Muse page.
- Shows the Channel Logo.
- Shows the subscriber count. You can also hide the count in the widget options.
- Change the button Layout from default to full (logo, subscriber count)
- Communicates directly from YouTube server and shows the real-time data.
Muse Version :
Muse CC 2015.1 or above
Works with desktop, Tablet and PhoneBrowsers:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla FireFox
- Internet Explorer
- Edge Browser
Click the link below to Download the widget
YouTube Subscribe Widget
Install the widget:To install this widget in Muse double click the file you just download from the email sent by us. File Name is YouTube Subscribe Widget_creativated.mulib. As soon as you double click on it It will be added to Library Panel In Muse. Library panel can be located from Windows > Libraryin Muse.
Prerequisites:You need to have YouTube channel created already to use this widget. You also need to know you channel ID. Click on the link below to find your Channel ID. Find your Channel ID
How to Use YouTube Subscribe Widget:
- drag and drop the Youtube Subscribe Widget_creativated from the Library panel to the desired location of the page. (place it outside the page area)
- Select the widget and open its widget options panel by clicking on the blue circle at the right side of top.
- Widget Options panel looks like this
- Channel ID: Obtain the channel ID from the youtube accounts page and enter it here. This will help you to link your channel with the Widget.
- Layout: You Tube Subscribe Button comes up with 2 layouts. Default and Full. Select one of them as per your design need. Below is the snapshot of Default and full.
- Show Subscriber Count: By Default this widget show the subscriber count of your channel. In case you do not want to show that then select "No" from the dropdown.