Add Zoom-in or Zoom-out transition when someone click or hover over a image, rectangle or text box in Adobe Muse created site. Its a free Adobe Muse widget. Please check the tab below for more details:
- Add Zoom-in or Zoom-out transition to image, rectangle or text boxes.
- You can trigger the transition by 2 options
- On Click
- On Hover
- Set duration of the transition
- Set one of the 5 transition function.
- Delay the transition
- Define the level of Zoom in or Zoom out
Muse Version :
Muse CC 2015.1 or above
Works with desktop, Tablet and Phone
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla FireFox
- Internet Explorer
- Edge Browser
Click the link below to Download the widget
Zoom Transition Widget for Adobe Muse
Install the widget:
To install this widget in Muse double click the file you just download from the email sent by us. File Name is Zoom Transition Widget_creativated.mulib. As soon as you double click on it It will be added to Library Panel In Muse. Library panel can be located from Windows > Library in Muse.
As you can apply this widget on any page item such as Image, rectangle or text boxes, you would need to link them with the widget. This widget uses graphics styles and paragraph styles to identify the element.
For an Example if you want to apply this effect on a Image then try following
- Place the image in the page.
- Select the image and open Graphics Style Panel
- Create a new Graphics style and give it an easy to remember name.
- If you want to use the same animation on other elements then apply the same graphic style on them. In case of text boxes you can create paragraph styles.
How to use:
Once you are ready to use the widget drag it and drop it over the page.
Open the widget options panel by right clicking the blue circle at the right side top.
This how the options panel looks like.
Graphics Style: Enter the same Graphics style name here that you have created moment ago. This will tell the widget about the target element.
Trigger on: Here you get 2 options "On Click" and "On Hover" . As the name suggest on click trigger the transition when someone click on it and on hover trigger the transition when someone hover over it.
Transitions Settings: This section of the widget let you define following transition properties.
- Scaling: Here you can define level of zoom in and zoom out. Enter positive values for Zoom in and Negative value for zoom out. For 150% zoom in enter 1.5 and for 50% zoom out enter -0.5
- Transition Tenure: Here you can decide the duration of transition. Value is in sec.
- Delay: With this option you can delay the triggering of the transition. Value is in sec.
- Transition Timing: This option gives you the ability to select one of the 5 transition timings.
ease- specifies a transition effect with a slow start, then fast, then end slowly (this is default)
linear- specifies a transition effect with the same speed from start to end
ease-in- specifies a transition effect with a slow start
ease-out- specifies a transition effect with a slow end
ease-in-out- specifies a transition effect with a slow start and end
In case you have any question about the widget then feel free to leave a comment below or send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.