How to play an mp3 audio in the background of Adobe Muse Page?
Try Background Audio widget by creativated.com that let you play the audio in the page background. Below are the widget details:
Background Audio Widget For Muse
This widget allows you to add an Audio file in the Page background created in Adobe Muse.
- Support 3 file type to make it work on all browsers. Mp3,Ogg and Wav.
- Allows you to control the volume of the Audio.
- Let You decide if the audio should loop or not.
Tested Ok with following Devices
- Tablet : Autoplay will not work due to IOS and Android properties
- Mobile : Autoplay will not work due to IOS and Android properties
- Internet Explorer and Edge Browser
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
Install the widget:To install this widget in Muse double click the file you just download from the email sent by us. File Name is background audio widget_creativated.mulib. As soon as you double click on it It will be added to Library Panel In Muse. Library panel can be located from Windows > Library in Muse.
In this widget you get the option to add Mp4 file as primary audio and OGG and Wav File format as an alternate media type. Its not mendotary to add OGG and Wav files but It is advised as there coud be a site visitor that may have an older version of a browser that do not support MP3 media type.Add the Audio Files:
- To add an MP3 file Open Widget option by clicking Blue circle on the right side top of the widget and click on "Add File" in front of "Add MP3 file"
- This will take you to the Windows explorer or finder to select your local MP3 file.
- Once you select the MP3 file it will automatically add this file in Assets tab.
- Similarly add OGG and Wav file in the subsequesnt options.
- Audio ID : In this text box you need to give this audio a name in one word. This name is essential in case you want to control the volume of this audio.
- Default Volume : This widget allows you to define audio volume from 0% to 100%. you get the option to select from 0.1 to 1.0
- Loop : If you check this option then video will keep on looping as soon as its over.