Add a full Screen video background to your pages created with Adobe Muse. Check the tabs below for more details.
Background Video Widget for Adobe Muse
- Allows you to add 2 video formats. MP4, OGG and WEBM.
- Gives you following video control options as well
- Let you decide if site visitor has the contols to play or pause the video
- Decide if video should autoplay on load.
- Decide if video should be muted on load.
- Decide if video should loop back once finished.
Muse Version :Muse CC 2015.1 or aboveDevice:Works with desktop devicesBrowsers:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla FireFox
- Internet Explorer
- Edge Browser
Install the widget:To install this widget in Muse double click the file you just download from the email sent by us. File Name is Background video Widget_creativated.mulib. As soon as you double click on it It will be added to Library Panel In Muse. Library panel can be located from Windows > Library in Muse.
Prerequisites:As this widget is used to add your local videos in Adobe Muse , you need to have an MP4 file with you that is supported by all latest browsers such as Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Edge and opera. To make sure your video also plays with older version of these browsers you are advised to convert your MP4 file to OGG and WebM format as well using any online converter.
How to Use Background Video Widget:
- drag and drop the Background Video Widget_creativated from the Library panel to the desired location of the page. (place it outside the page area)
- Select the widget and open its widget options panel by clicking on the blue circle at the right side of top.
- Widget Options panel looks like this
- Click on "Add file" Button in front of "MP4 file" and select the MP4 file with the help of Finder or Windows Explorer
- In case you have the optional OGG and WEBM video files then you can also add them to the widget.
- Enable Controls: If you check this option then the site visitor will be able to see the control option to play, pause, muse , full screen etc. If you do not want to give this ability to site visitor then you can uncheck this option.
- Autoplay on Load: Check this option if you want the video to autoplay when the page is loaded.
- Loop at the end: Check this option if you want the video to loop once the video is over
- Mute Video on Load: Check this option if you want your video to be muted initially