Create Menu items or headings in your Adobe Muse site that has beautiful Bubble text animation.
Please check the tabs below for more details
Bubble Text Animation Widget
- Works with Text.
- Add amazing bubble effect over the text created for Menu Items or Headings
- Gives you following editing capabilities
- change color of bubbles
- Change Opacity of bubbles
- Change Font size.
- Use Text Panel in Muse to add desired formatting like font color, Typekit font, leading etc
- Muse Version : Muse CC 2015.1
- Devices :
- Tablet : iOS and Android
- Phone : iOS and Android
- Edge Browser
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
Download:Provide a valid email address in order to receive a download link via email!
Install the widget:To install this widget in Muse double click the file you just download from the email sent by us. File Name is Bubble Text Animation Widget_creativated.mulib. As soon as you double click on it It will be added to Library Panel In Muse. Library panel can be located from Windows > Library in Muse.
How to Use the Widget.
- Drag and drop the widget from the library panel to page are in Design mode.
- Open the Widget Options panel by clicking the Blue circle at the right side top.
- In the First section of the widget options you can update following
- Content Text : Enter the text here on which you want to apply the animation.
- Font Size : Define the font size as per your requirement.
- Bubble Formating : Bubble effect is created with the help of bubbles. In this widget you get the ability to define the color and opacity of the bubbles.
- Bubble Color : Select the color of the line animation in RGB
- Opacity: Define opacity of particle 1 from 10 % to 100 %. Enter 0.1 for 10% and 1 for 100%.