Embedd your Facebook page plugin you Adobe Muse site. It is a free Adobe Muse widget. Please check the links below for more details.
Facebook Page Widget for Adobe Muse
- Recently Facebook has launched a new plugin that includes the options of like, share and posts in it.This widget allows you to add this plugin to your page very easily.
- This Widget allow you to decide what options you want to include in to the page such as cover page, friends list and recent posts.
- Just provide the Facebook page URL in the option and decide the look of the plugin with the help of check boxes
Muse Version :Muse CC 2015.1 or aboveDevice:Works with desktop, Tablet and PhoneBrowsers:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla FireFox
- Internet Explorer
- Edge Browser
Install the widget:To install this widget in Muse double click the file you just download from the email sent by us. File Name is Facebook Page Widget_creativated.mulib. As soon as you double click on it It will be added to Library Panel In Muse. Library panel can be located from Windows > Library in Muse.
Prerequisites:You need to have a Facebook page and the in the privacy settings page should be public. Widget will work with facebook pages only, It will not work with Profiles.How to Use :Once you are ready to use the widget. Drag and drop the widget from library panel. Open the widget options panel by right clicking the blue circle at the right side top.Page Details Section: In this section of the options you get 3 options
- Page URL: Enter the url of your Facebook page here. By default Url of the creativated.com FB page is mentioned there.
- Width : Depending on your designing need you can set the width of the plugin.
- Height : Depending on your designing need you can set the height of the plugin.
- Hide Cover Photo : If you check this option then it will hide cover photo in the header
- Show profile Photo when friend like this : This option is checked by default. If you do not want to show photos of the friend of the page visitor then you can un-check it.
- Show post from the page timeline : This option is checked by default. If you do not want to show recent posts from timeline you can un-check this option.