Font Awesome Widget for Adobe Muse
Add fontawesome icons in Adobe Muse. Just get the icon ID and add it in the widget. This is a free Adobe Muse widget by creativated.com
Download:Provide a valid email address in order to receive a download link via email!
Install the widget:To install this widget in Muse double click the file you just download from the email sent by us. File Name is creativated – FontAwesome.mulib. As soon as you double click on it It will be added to Library Panel In Muse. Library panel can be located from Windows > Library in Muse.
This widget comes up with 2 sub-widgets in it.
- fontawsome-head Widget
- fontawsome-icon Widget
fontawsome-head WidgetThis widget needs to be placed once on each page. This widget create a link between your site and fontawsome servers to render the icons. If you place this widget in master page then you need not to place the same widget in all the link pages.
fontawsome-icon WidgetThis widget let you select the icons that you want to use from fontawsome.com.
- Place this widget in the location of your choice and open its options panel.
- Click on **Icon List** in the widget options and you will be directed to the font awsome icon list.
- Click on the icon that you want to use and copy the Icon ID as shown below
- Go to widget options and paste the code in Icon ID section of the widget.
- Now you can customise the icon with the help of text panel in Muse. You can change its colour, font size as per your designing needs.