Embedd your videos posted on Facebook timeline with the help of this widget in Adobe Muse. Check the tabs below for more details.
Facebook Video Widget for Adobe Muse
- Add your Facebook Videos in Adobe Muse with our Facebook Video Widget.
- Easy to use widget >> Copy the video ID from Facebook page and update it in widget options panel.
- No need to worry about video size it will auto adjust to 640x360
- You get both HD and SD version in FB video player
- A free widget for Adobe Muse
Tested Ok with following Devices
- Tablet : iOS and Android
- Mobile : iOS and Android
- Internet Explorer and Edge Browser
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
Download:Provide a valid email address in order to receive a download link via email!
Install the widget:To install this widget in Muse double click the file you just download from the email sent by us. File Name is facebookvideoWidget_creativated.mulib. As soon as you double click on it It will be added to Library Panel In Muse. Library panel can be located from Windows > Library in Muse.
Prerequisites:Please make sure to make the video Public. If its not public then a lot of visitors will not be able to view the video
How to Use Video Player Widget:You need to do following to use the widget
- After installing the Widget Drag and drop it to the page.
- Go to your Facebook page and copy the video ID. if the video URL is "https://www.facebook.com/1015087518527321/videos/vb.1015087518527321/1040039402698799/?type=2&theater;" the facebook video Id is "1040039402698799"
- Go to the Widget option and paste the video id in the only available place