Add your google analytics tracking code in Adobe Muse created site with the help of Google Analytics Widget developed by creativated.com.
Google Analytics Widget for Adobe Muse
- This widget allows you to add google analytics tracking ID to your Adobe Muse website
- This widget add the google analytics code right before the closing body tag that give you the accurate data to use all Google Analytics Feature.
Sample DescriptionTested Ok with following Devices
- Internet Explorer and Edge Browser
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
Install the widget:To install this widget in Muse double click the file you just download from the email sent by us. File Name is google_analytics_widget_creativated.mulib. As soon as you double click on it It will be added to Library Panel In Muse. Library panel can be located from Windows > Library in Muse.
What is Google AnalyticsGoogle Analytics is a free web analytics service provided by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google launched the service in November 2005 after acquiring Urchin. Google Analytics is now the most widely used web analytics service on the Internet.How to use the Widget
- Once you are ready to use this widget in your page open the page in design mode and drag and drop the widget from the library panel.
- Once widget is placed on the page open its options panel by clicking on the blue circle at the right side top of it.
- In the options panel paste the tracking ID in the designated place as mentioned in the screenshot below.
- To get you google analytics tacking Id you need to sign up at https://www.google.co.in/analytics/ if you are not already registered.
- After Sign up follow the instructions and validate your site.
- Once done go to Admin tab. From the ACCOUNT and PROPERTY columns, select the property you’re working with. Click Tracking Info > Tracking Code.