Google Calendar Widget for Adobe Muse
With the help of this widget you can embedd your Google Calendar in your site created in Adobe Muse. This is a free Adobe Muse widget by creativated.com
Download :Provide a valid email address in order to receive a download link via email!
Install the widget:To install this widget in Muse double click the file you just download from the email sent by us. File Name is Google_calendar_widget_creativated.mulib. As soon as you double click on it It will be added to Library Panel In Muse. Library panel can be located from Windows > Library in Muse.
Prerequisites:To use this widget you need to make sure your Google Calendar is public. Please check the link below https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37083?hl=en
How to Use:
- drag and drop the Google Calendar Widget from the Library panel to the desired location of the page.
- Open the Widget options by clicking the blue circle at the right side top of the widget.
- Enter your Google ID is the email field with which your calendar is registered with.
- Under calendar setting section you get 4 more options.
- Week Starts on : you can select one of the 3 options to start your week day in the calendar
- Language: You can select the default language for your calendar out of 40 languages.
- Time Zone: Select the desired timezone from the dropdown.
- Background Color: Select the Background color to mix it with the skin of your page.