Apply Scale and rotate Hover Effect on Image in Adobe Muse. It is a Free Adobe Muse Widget.
Please check the tab below for more details.
Hover Scale and Rotate Widget For Adobe Muse
This Adobe Muse Widget allows you to create nice and simple animation when you hover over an image. You get to decide following transitions for animation
- Transition Time (from 0 to 100 sec)
- Transition Delay (from 0 to 100 sec)
- Transition Type (Ease, Linear, Ease in, Ease out, Ease In Out)
- Rotation angle (from -1440 deg to +1440 deg)
- Zoom in or Zoom out on Hover.
Muse Version : Muse CC 2015.1 or above Device: Works with desktop, Tablet and Phone Browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla FireFox
- Internet Explorer
- Edge Browser
Download:Provide a valid email address in order to receive a download link via email!
Install the widget:To install this widget in Muse double click the file you just download from the email sent by us. File Name is Hover Scale Rotate Widget_creativated.mulib. As soon as you double click on it It will be added to Library Panel In Muse. Library panel can be located from Windows > Library in Muse.
The most important part is to link the image with the widget. For that you need to create a graphics style in Muse that we will use in the widget that will help it to find target image
Create Graphics Style
- Place the Image in Muse and Give it the size and formatting as per your requirement
- Once done Select the image and go to "Graphics Style" panel in Muse
- Click on new graphics style button in the panel and give this graphic style an name that you can remember
- Once done creating Graphics Style Go to Options panel of the Widget and Fill the Exact name of Graphic style in Image Connection Section
- If you want to use multiple Images with the same animation then give them all the same Graphic style. For that click on the images, go to graphics style panel and select the same graphic style.
- Transition Duration : This allows you to to deside the duration of the animation. Default value is set to 0.4 that is 400 mili seconds. you can select values from 0 to 100.
- Trasnsition Delay : if you do not want animation to trigger immidiately on hover you can set delay with Transition delay options. By default its 0 but you can select values from 0 to 100 seconds.
- Trasnsition Type : There are five type of transition types available for this widgets.
This widget allows you following animation controls in Animation Settings Section.
- Image Scaling : This section enables you decide the Zooming of the image on Hover. Default value is 1.2 that zooms image by 120%. In case you want to scale down the image on hover then give it the value of less than 1 in the multiples of 0.1. for an example you want image to scale down to 70% then you should select 0.7 in the Scaling option.
- Image Rotation Angle : This section allows you to decide the rotation on hover. Default value is 6 deg but you can select any value from -1440 deg to +1440 deg. For clockwise rotation please select positive values and for anti clockwise rotation select negative values.