Shake Image, Textbox, Rectangles on hover in Adobe Muse Created web pages with the help of this free Widget. To know more about the widget check the tabs below.
Hover Shake Animation Widget for Adobe Muse
- Create shake effect when you move mouse pointer over the element. Hover animation can be applied on followig
- Text Boxes
- You also get the option to set the animation duration
Muse Version : Muse CC 2015.1 or above Device: Works with desktop, Tablet and Phone Browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla FireFox
- Internet Explorer
- Edge Browser
Download:Provide a valid email address in order to receive a download link via email!
Install the widget:To install this widget in Muse double click the file you just download from the email sent by us. File Name is Shake Hover Animation Widget_creativated.mulib. As soon as you double click on it It will be added to Library Panel In Muse. Library panel can be located from Windows > Library in Muse.
Prerequisite: As you can apply this widget on any page item such as Image, rectangle or text boxes, you would need to link them with the widget. This widget uses graphics styles and paragraph styles to identify the element. For an Example if you want to apply this effect on a Image then try following
- Place the image in the page.
- Select the image and open Graphics Style Panel
- Create a new Graphics style and give it an easy to remember name.
- If you want to use the same animation on other elements then apply the same graphic style on them. In case of text boxes you can create paragraph styles.
- Graphics Style: Enter the same Graphics style name here that you have created moment ago. This will tell the widget about the target element.
- Shake Duration: By default the shake duration is set to 0.82 seconds. You can set any value from 0.01 sec to 5.0 sec.