iFrame Builder Widget for Adobe Muse
Embed other sites or blog in your Adobe Muse site with the help of this free Adobe Muse widget developed by creativated.com. This is a responsive widget.
Download:Provide a valid email address in order to receive a download link via email!
Install the widget:To install this widget in Muse double click the file you just download from the email sent by us. File Name is iframe_builder_widget_creativated.mulib. As soon as you double click on it It will be added to Library Panel In Muse. Library panel can be located from Windows > Library in Muse.
- drag and drop the Google Calendar Widget from the Library panel to the desired location of the page.
- Open the Widget options by clicking the blue circle at the right side top of the widget.
- Enter the url of the website or blog that you want to embed in the url field.
- Frame Border: Check this option of you want to enable border of the frame
- Frame Scrolling: Select once of the 3 options to control the visibility of the scroll bar if the width and height of the embedded website is more than the dimensions of the widget.
- you can scale the widget by increasing the width and height of the widget.
- You can select one the 2 resize options of “Responsive Width” and “Stretch to Browser Width” to make it responsive.