Create Menu items or headings in your Adobe Muse site that has beautiful line text animation.
Please check the tabs below for more details
Line Text Animation Widget For Adobe Muse
- Works with Text.
- Add amazing line effect over the text created for Menu Items or Headings
- Gives you following editing capabilities
- change color of line blocks
- Change Opacity of confetti Particle
- Change Font size.
- Use Text Panel in Muse to add desired formatting like font color, Typekit font, leading etc
- Muse Version : Muse CC 2015.1
- Devices :
- Tablet : iOS and Android
- Phone : iOS and Android
- Edge Browser
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
Download:Provide a valid email address in order to receive a download link via email!
Install the widget:To install this widget in Muse double click the file you just download from the email sent by us. File Name is Line Text Animation Widget_creativated.mulib. As soon as you double click on it It will be added to Library Panel In Muse. Library panel can be located from Windows > Library in Muse.
How to Use the Widget.
- Drag and drop the widget from the library panel to page are in Design mode.
- Open the Widget Options panel by clicking the Blue circle at the right side top.
- In the First section of the widget options you can update following
- Content Text : Enter the text here on which you want to apply the animation.
- Font Size : Define the font size as per your requirement.
- Confetti Color : Line effect is created with the help of vertical bars. In this widget you get the ability to define the color and opacity of the lines.
- Confetti Color : Select the color of the line animation in RGB
- Opacity: Define opacity of particle 1 from 10 % to 100 %. Enter 0.1 for 10% and 1 for 100%.