Sell your ebooks, music, video, software or any other digital products on your Muse website.
Add a buy now button for your digital product at sellfy.com and start setting them in Muse.
Sellfy : Buy Now Widget for Adobe Muse
With the help of this widget you can sell e-books, music, video, software or any other digital products on your Muse website. Widget integrates Sellfy Buy now button into Muse. You just need to sign up for a free account on Sellfy.com and add your products then enter the product IDs into this widget. It is very simple to create your online store at sellfy.com! Once the site visitor click the Buy button, he will be be able to pay for you products by Sellfy platform and will be able to download the purchased product.
- Links with your products at sellfy.com and creates a Buy Now Button
- Open Product details in new Window or Pop up in the same page
Sample DescriptionTested Ok with following Devices
- Tablet : iOS and android
- Mobile : iOS and android
- Internet Explorer and Edge Browser
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
Install the widget:To install this widget in Muse double click the file you just download from the email sent by us. File Name is SellfyBuyNow Widget_creativated.mulib. As soon as you double click on it It will be added to Library Panel In Muse. Library panel can be located from Windows > Library in Muse.
Prerequisites:Before using this widget you need to set up your account on https://sellfy.com/pricing/ and set up your product there.
How to Use Widget:
- Drag and drop the widget to the location of your choice in the page.
- Open the options panel by clicking on the blue button at the right side top of the widget.
- There are following 2 option in the panel.
- Product ID : This option lets you link your product with the button. You can find the product id by clicking Dashboard > My products > look for last 4 digits at the ‘”Buy now link'” as shown in the screenshot below.
- Open In Pop-Up : This is a check box. If you select it product details will open in a pop in the same page once the site visitor clicks on the buy now button. If you un-check it then the product details will open in a new window.